Safe Enjoyment of Your Love Medal
I am working to ensure the cleanest working environment possible as I create, package and ship your Love Medals. These are the steps I am taking:
1) I wear gloves and an N95 mask in areas where there may be larger groups of people.
2) I wash my hands with soap and water, and disinfect with rubbing alcohol, regularly throughout the day, using the protocol recommended by the CDC.
3) I am practicing social distancing outside of my immediate and limited number of social groups.
4) I wear gloves and an N95 mask when delivering locally.
5) I am staying as healthy as possible!
For your safety, I would recommend the following steps upon receiving your order:
1) Open your package and enjoy the experience as you usually would, reading the certificate and viewing your piece.
2) Set aside any packaging that you would like to keep, including the box and certificate, in a safe, out of the way location for six (6) days.
3) Wash your hands using soap and water for at least 20 seconds using the protocol recommended by the CDC.
4) Clean your Love Medal thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or a bleach free cleanser that "eliminates 99.9% of bacteria" and allow it to dry naturally (please spot test any products before this step to ensure the medal or ribbon is not affected).
5) Wash your hands using soap and water for at least 20 seconds using the protocol recommended by the CDC.
6) Enjoy the love you have received and are giving by these acts of consideration.